Friday, May 21, 2010

Directions to Your Wedding--An Easy to Make Sign

Photo and idea from http://www.seedfloral.com/winter-wedding.html

The sign above is something any bride can easily make ahead of time to direct the guests to the location of an oudoor wedding. A simple board (available from your craft store), some wooden letters (if you're very handy or your fiance is, cut your own) these can also be purchased from your craft store. Some paint to coordinate with your colors, and add some flowers. Put the board on a stake, attach the flowers, and you're ready to go! Another signature project for your wedding. You can also make other signs the same way.

4 comments:

MaggieJ said...

I can't wait to try this! Looks perfect for my upcoming wedding! Thanks. MaggieJ

tmae said...

Even my groom could pull this together! I good groom project!

JennaS said...

tmae! I thought the exact same thing! BAD BAD BAD!!!

cathy g said...

SIMPLE! LOVE EASY!