Saturday, August 20, 2011

Easy DIY Placecards


Looking for a unique way to make the places of your guests? Try this great idea by Momtastic.  Use inexpensive glass plates (under a dollar) from your local dollar store and print the names or monograms out on your computer! So easy! Combine with great placemats or interesting linens and your table will rock! If you like these and are looking for great directions (or other great DIY ideas) head to Momtastic's site and see all their great ideas and tutorials.  Perfect for a shower or even to use just to decorate plates with a monogram at a small wedding.


3 comments:

Suzy said...

What a fantastic idea, I think its very unique and looks great :)
Check out my blog on my website www.kimberleybride.com.au

Unknown said...

Thanks Suzy! I checked out your site, loved it! If you're ever interested in doing a guest post let me know.

Suzy said...

Thankyou, that would be great, i will let you know in the near future. Keep the great idea's coming because I think my clients would be pleased with them :)