Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bridal Shower Topiary


I always knew there had to be something else to do with those little parasols they stick in your fruit drinks! Now you know! You can turn them into topiary! Simple enough. Certainly inexpensive. Perfect for a bridal shower. Don't like the bright yellow, pink and green? Choose colors to accent your wedding colors.

For the exact directions visit HWTM Daily Blog (Hostess With The Mostess).  They'll give you the play by play on how to make these topiary and you'll probably also get lost in all the other great ideas found on their site.

I know, if you're a regular reader of my blogs you know I adore topiary, so you know I just couldn't resist sharing this idea with you. Is it for everyone? No. But it is fun, really easy to assemble and brings some bright color to your bridal shower decorations.

No comments: