Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DIY Flower Girl Petticoat



I try not to re-post Martha ideas because I figure it is the one blog you are already reading. But just in case you didn't dig deeply enough to find this one I wanted to bring it to your attention. I know, petticoats have gone out of fashion but they look perfect for this little girl's flower girl dress.

Here is the link to Martha's tutorial.  Check out the lace iron on, think what else you could make with this with a little re-sizing... hmm...



Lace details on the flower girl's petticoat can also be made by printing on heat-transfer paper and ironing onto the petticoat fabric.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say excellent blog!
I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Cheers!
My homepage :: this site

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kudos, glad you enjoy my site.

Would be happy to answer your questions about how I blog if you email me, just reference in the comment section so I know don't delete it as spam. I would prefer not to fill up my blog with that info. Contact me at nancycels@aol.com

Again, thanks for reading.

Anonymous said...

It's an amazing piece of writing in support of all the internet visitors; they will take advantage from it I am sure.
My web site ... cosmetics