Friday, July 27, 2012

Wedding Favor You Can Make Yourself

 

Having a summer wedding? Love organic foods? Fresh baked goods? Then this combo is for you. Send your guests home with small baskets filled with fresh organic strawberries (I get mine from Whole Foods Market) and make some fresh scones and wrap them in cellophane. Yum! Oh, and don't forget to line your basket with some parchment paper (you can pick some up in any grocery store, look near the foil and plastic wrap).  Add a pretty note, either stamp it for decorations for print a pretty note using colored ink.

Now no matter how late your wedding runs, your guests will have breakfast ready for the next morning! How convenient and thoughtful!

This is a favor you can have fun putting together with your friends or you can even rope your groom into this one. Yes, it's EEEBCDI tested. (For those new to my blog, this stands for Easy Enough Even Bill Can Do It.  Bill is my husband who I use to test DIY projects on to see if ANYONE really can make it.) The hardest part, keeping him from snacking while packing!

2 comments:

Meca Speedman said...

I also applied DIY concepts in my wedding supplies. I'm planning to give organic fruits to my guests for my garden wedding next year!;)

Unknown said...

Love going organic! I'm sure your guests will appreciate it as well! Thanks for reading and commenting!